Paid Media Manager
Hybrid - must be based in Scotland
Up to £55,000
A thriving online retailer, boasting a diverse range of consumer brands from homeware to beauty, is on the lookout for its next Paid Media Manager. This pivotal role not only promises exciting opportunities but guarantees a clear path for career advancement.
With a proven track record, record turnover and double-digit multimillion turnover coming from platforms like Amazon and eBay, the company is gearing up for substantial growth in these areas in 2024. The expansion includes venturing into new retail sectors, penetrating international markets, and exploring additional online marketplaces. The recently renovated office near Queen Street Station underscores their dedication to cultivating a positive work environment, providing the perfect backdrop for individuals to thrive, assume ownership of their roles, and secure straightforward progression in both responsibilities and compensation.
As an organization deeply rooted in values of innovation and growth, the company takes pride in crafting a workplace that caters to individual preferences. Whether it's supporting personal development, providing mentorship opportunities, or ensuring the office is well-equipped, the focus is on fostering an environment where every team member can flourish.
- Design and oversee PPC campaigns on Google and Amazon Ads to boost website growth.
- Continuously analyze and optimize campaigns for maximum ROI.
- Conduct keyword research and write ad copy for increased visibility.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align PPC strategies with overall marketing goals.
- Manage budget allocation and bidding strategies for various campaigns.
- Provide regular reports on campaign performance with actionable insights.
- Stay updated on PPC and SEM trends, implementing best practices.
- Research market and competitor insights to contribute digitally-led ideas.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills for data interpretation and making informed decisions.
- Minimum of 3 years in PPC or digital marketing roles.
- Deep understanding of SEM and digital marketing principles.
- Familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, or similar.
- Creative mindset for effective ad copywriting and campaign ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills to handle multiple ongoing campaigns.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills with attention to detail.
- Proactive approach, able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Bonus: Certification in Google Ads or similar.
This role offers you the chance to be part of a business that is growing internationally, offering you the chance to progress swiftly in your career with a business that values and invests in its individuals.
- Salary up to £55,000.
- Hybrid working, level of flexibility high and can be discussed.
- 28 Days annual leave + 3 days public holiday.
- Personal Development budget.
- Coaching, development and mentoring programmes
- Flexible & Hybrid working can be offered
- Regular company social events
- Discounts on several brands
- City centre location in a brand new custom fit office
Our client values diversity at all levels within their organization. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Brian Fraser; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland and have the permanent right to work, no sponsorship offered.