Glasgow – Hybrid – Flexible Working
Our client, a prominent global drinks business, is actively seeking a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team in Glasgow. With a distinguished portfolio of whisky brands, they operate across North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific. The company is a key player in the production, marketing, and distribution of alcoholic beverages under well-known brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of the business during an exciting period. Exciting projects are ahead with brands going through premiumisation, with others set to experience double-digit growth, and the Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in driving their journeys. The role involves being part of the development journey, executing and driving strategy, contributing to various projects, and making a tangible impact.
Ideal for someone seeking a role where their contributions truly matter, this position offers the chance to be heard, make significant decisions, and operate in an environment that values agility over bureaucracy. If you're passionate about driving brand success and enjoy a dynamic, impactful role, this could be the one.
As the Marketing Manager, you bridge the gap between brand and sales teams, leading strategic go-to-market campaigns for 1–2-year growth. Collaborating with brand marketing and insights, you shape consumer-centric activities aligned with brand strategies. Your role is pivotal in tailoring communications for key markets and supporting commercial teams to achieve meaningful growth across the brand portfolio.
- Collaborate on annual brand and customer channel plans with key stakeholders.
- Execute omni-channel brand campaigns, adapting global ideas and conducting feedback-driven lookbacks.
- Manage third-party agency partnerships.
- Develop annual media strategies covering ATL, digital, and retail media.
- Create and review a quarterly content plan with asset development.
- Oversee E-Commerce asset development and management.
- Handle website content and queries.
- Proactively manage social media communities.
- Collaborate on trade marketing plans with commercial teams, understanding the shopper journey.
- Interface with customers, including distributors, and manage events, contributing to Digital team's data.
- Experience in the drinks or luxury industry with a clear understanding of spirits market dynamics.
- Possess a degree in marketing or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Hold a digital marketing/e-commerce marketing qualification or demonstrate relevant experience.
- Ideally, have Project Management or eventing experience.
- Demonstrate proven experience in a similar global marketing role.
- Exhibit understanding and experience of the channel landscape.
- Showcase the ability to implement customer and consumer insight.
- Manage the brand activity planning process.
- Display strong commercial awareness.
- Demonstrate expertise in digital, social media, and e-commerce marketing, along with project management skills.
Benefits: Our client offers competitive benefits packages that include:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus paying up to 15% of salary.
- Hybrid and flexible working.
- Early finish Friday.
- 25 days holiday + 9 public holidays per year.
- Company pension with 6% employer contribution taken via Salary Sacrifice.
- BUPA private medical cover.
- Health cash plan where employees can claim expenses back for health and wellbeing costs (dental, optical, physio, etc.).
- Life Assurance paid at 4 x salary.
- £20 welcome voucher to spend on products.
- Discounted products plus £100 annually to spend on products.
- Wellbeing Programme.
- Reward and Recognition Scheme.
Our client values diversity at all levels within their organization. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Brian Fraser; email@example.com
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland and have the permanent right to work, no sponsorship offered. A driver's license would also be required due to site visits etc.