Up to £28,000
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of a UK-based business group that is the number one supplier of their niche in the Construction industry. The company is expanding internationally and driving digital marketing is key to fulfilling its growth ambitions. As such, they have created an exciting new role in their marketing team with high levels of autonomy and opportunity for impact and growth.
The company is a major supplier across several European Countries and beyond with the ambition to reach a turnover of over £100 million. They are forward thinkers who value hard work, perseverance, and diversity within their team. With opportunities to grow within the company, this role provides an excellent chance for someone looking to drive the design strategy. Due to the companies fast paced growth, this is a great opportunity to jump on board and grow with the business.
About the Role:
The Marketing Executive is responsible for planning and executing the company's email and social media marketing campaigns. They will also support a variety of ad-hoc marketing tasks as required.
- Plan, coordinate and execute email marketing campaigns, including content creation, scheduling, and analysis.
- Manage the company's social media profiles and presence and align this with the company brand guidelines.
- Help develop engaging content for all platforms, including text posts, video and images working alongside in house Graphic Designer.
- Monitor and report on the performance of email and social media campaigns. This would include campaigns ROI and effectiveness.
- Contribute to other marketing campaigns and initiatives as required.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles and social media posts.
- Assist with event planning and execution.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. GDPR) in all marketing initiatives.
- Formal education in Marketing, Business, or a related field, with some commercial experience in email and social media marketing.
- Experience in creating and implementing successful email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and email marketing tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Basic understanding of GDPR and other relevant legislation.
- Creativity and an ability to produce engaging content that resonates with their audience.
- Salary range up to £28,000 depending on experience.
- Hybrid working is offered depending on the level of experience.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Private Dental Insurance.
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme.
- Electric Car Scheme.
How To Apply:
If you meet these requirements please apply below or get in touch directly with Brian Fraser; email@example.com
Please note: All applicants must be based in commutable distance and have the permanent right to work no sponsorship is offered.