Up to £30,000
Glasgow – Hybrid
A new role has arisen within the marketing team with a world-leading healthcare company that is changing lives with its solutions. More importantly, they are in the business of making a life-changing difference to millions of people across the world.
The business operates in more than 30 countries, employs more than 16,000 staff, and turns over more than a billion – with their products sold in more than 100 countries.
The company values are Trust, being a Team Player, Innovation, and a Can-Do Attitude underpinning everything they do. They are always looking for people with talent, passion, and integrity to help them push the boundaries of technology even further so they can empower people in need of health support.
In this role, you will report to the Marketing Manager and work in a larger global marketing team. You will be given a high level of autonomy in your role and be able to drive your brand forward through online and offline channels but with a slight focus on digital.
- Manage diverse social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), crafting content and overseeing activity.
- Handle customer communications aligned with marketing initiatives, product launches, and updates.
- Efficiently maintain B2B and B2C support tools (website, loyalty program) for operational excellence.
- Produce detailed reports for campaign evaluation and meet reporting needs.
- Coordinate product campaigns, launches, and industry events.
- Foster knowledge sharing within the marketing team, focusing on impactful tasks.
- Support independent customers' marketing, collaborating with sales to engage prospects.
- Anticipate UK and Ireland travel (occasionally international) and potential weekend commitments for exhibitions.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and news.
- 1 years+ experience in Marketing.
- Proficiency across both online and offline channels, encompassing digital, social, PR, partnerships, and other areas.
- Demonstrated track record of supporting on successful marketing strategy development and execution.
- Proficiency in design principles and an eye for innovative aesthetics.
- Strong team collaboration skills across all organizational levels.
- Exceptional communication abilities with great writing and speaking skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various marketing channels and techniques.
- Capacity to manage competing priorities effectively and maintain organization.
- Strategic thinking with a proactive and hands-on approach.
- Familiarity with utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous but not essential.
- Salary up to £30,000
- Flexible working and hybrid will be an option, with the requirement to go to the office only a few days a week.
- Competitive pension.
- Discount on company products.
If you meet these requirements please apply below or get in touch directly with Brian Fraser; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All applicants must be based in Glasgow or surrounding areas and have the permanent right to work.