Ecommerce Marketplace Manager
Up to £45,000
A thriving online retailer, boasting a diverse range of consumer brands from homeware to beauty, is on the lookout for its next Ecommerce Marketplace Manager. This pivotal role promises exciting opportunities and a clear path for career advancement.
With a proven track record and double-digit multimillion turnover coming from platforms like Amazon and eBay, the company is gearing up for substantial growth in these areas in 2024. The expansion includes venturing into new retail sectors, penetrating international markets, and exploring additional online marketplaces. The recently renovated office near Queen Street Station underscores their dedication to cultivating a positive work environment, providing the perfect backdrop for individuals to thrive, assume ownership of their roles, and secure straightforward progression in both responsibilities and compensation.
As an organization deeply rooted in values of innovation and growth, the company takes pride in crafting a workplace that caters to individual preferences. Whether it's supporting personal development, providing mentorship opportunities, or ensuring the office is well-equipped, the focus is on fostering an environment where every team member can flourish.
- Track and analyze sales data, conversion rates, and key metrics for identifying growth opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Provide regular performance reports to internal stakeholders, offering insights and actionable recommendations based on the analyzed data.
- Maintain regular communication and collaboration with marketing teams to align marketplace strategies with overall marketing activities.
- Plan and execute strategic promotional campaigns, deals, and offers to effectively drive traffic and boost sales across various online marketplaces.
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging across all marketplace channels, aligning with the brand's identity and values.
- Coordinate inventory levels and pricing strategies across platforms to prevent stockouts and maintain competitive pricing.
- Cultivate strong relationships with marketplace representatives and support teams, ensuring effective communication for issue resolution and capitalizing on growth opportunities.
- Monitor customer reviews and ratings to identify issues related to product quality or service and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
- Experience in a similar role, or ready to that that step up.
- Essential experience with online marketplaces, particularly eBay, with additional valuable experience on other platforms.
- Proficient in managing brand presence across online marketplaces, combining commercial expertise, digital marketing principles, and analytical skills.
- Strategic mindset with a focus on increasing market share, demonstrating motivation for achieving growth objectives.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, recognizing the importance of precision in managing various marketplace activities.
- Ability to cultivate and leverage key relationships, understanding their value in driving successful marketplace strategies.
- Overall, a well-rounded professional with a blend of technical, strategic, and interpersonal skills for effective Ecommerce Marketplace management.
This role offers you the chance to be part of a business that is growing internationally, offering you the chance to progress swiftly in your career with a business that values and invests in it’s individuals.
- Salary up to £45,000
- Bonus Structure
- 28 Days annual leave + 3 days public holidays
- Personal Development budget
- Coaching, development and mentoring programmes
- Flexible & Hybrid working can be offered
- Regular company social events
- Discounts on several brands
- City centre location is a brand new custom fit office
Our client values diversity at all levels within their organization. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Brian Fraser; email@example.com
Please note: All applicants must be based in commutable distance of their Glasgow City Centre office and have the permanent right to work, no sponsorship offered.