Warehouse Team Leader
Monday - Thursday (dayshift)
Would you like the opportunity to join a leading Drinks Business? Based near Glasgow, my client is offering you the chance to join their business as Warehouse Team Leader. You would be joining the business at a time of real change and transformation and you must be motivated and committed to forming part of the driving force behind this.
What’s in it for you?
- A real opportunity for career growth
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to “make a difference”
- Work in one of Scotland’s most prestigious industries
The role of Warehouse Team Leader would task you with responsibility for leading a team in the day to day safe and efficient operation of all Warehousing for both palletised and racked warehouses.
We are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- Relevant knowledge of the whisky and spirits industry is preferred, but would welcome applicants from wider FMCG
- Relevant experience in a warehousing and planning leadership role
- Strong organisational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines
- Possess a logistical and systematic approach to work.
- Be output and deadline focused.
- Conscientious and with strong attention to detail
- Resilient and flexible in approach - able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity at all times.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Well balanced decision maker with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Root Cause Problem Solving techniques (desirable)
- Warehousing and planning qualifications desirable
If you feel you have the necessary experience for this role, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07918 426 122.