Warehouse Supervisor - Pharmaceutical Industry
Location: Stirling/ Falkirk Area
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, Day Shifts
Competitive base salary
Nine Twenty are delighted to be working with a dynamic and innovative pharmaceutical company dedicated to manufacturing and developing life-saving healthcare solutions. As part of their continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join the team on a full-time and permanent basis.
Responsibilities: Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will be a vital member of the Supply Chain team. The role involves overseeing warehouse operations , ensuring compliance with regulations, and maintaining the highest standards of efficiency.
What's in it for you?
- Real opportunity for career growth within a thriving pharmaceutical company
- Competitive base salary
- Contribution to the development and distribution of life-saving pharmaceutical products
Key Requirements: We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience in a Warehouse Leadership role within a highly regulated environment, preferably in chemicals or controlled materials.
- Stores experience in a pharmaceutical environment or a related industry.
- Proficiency in using an ERP system for warehouse management.
- Track record of successful management and development of people.
- Experience in stores and inventory management
- Possession of a Forklift License.
- Assertive, resilient, and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
If you feel you have the necessary experience for this role, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org