Our client, who are a leader in pharmaceutical solutions, are looking to hire experienced Warehouse Operators to join their facility based in Falkirk. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please note these are salaried roles for an initial period of 6 Months.
- Implement and maintain receipt, storage and material handling
- Maintain a high level of Stock control.
- Maintain all Electronic systems and required documentation in accordance with SOP’s.
- Work on department continuous improvement activities
- Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping and organisation within the Warehouse areas using lean and 5S principles and techniques.
- Ensure all waste streams are maintained and that waste is disposed of according to regulations.
- Create a positive working environment that acknowledges and pro-actively supports compliance
- Experience of large warehousing
- Assertive, resilient and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Possesses a current counterbalance forklift license
- Full UK Driving License for Van would be a plus
- GMP would be a plus
- Experience in Bulk goods
- Experience in Palletised Goods
- Experience in Parcel Network picking
- Experience of WMS/ERP (SAP would be a plus)
- Experience of Cold Chain handling
- Experience working cross departmentally