Role: UX Designer
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Location: Glasgow (3 days WFH, 2 days spent in the Glasgow offices)
Salary: £48,000 - £58,000
A brand-new opportunity has emerged for a UX Designer to join a top digital agency based in Glasgow City Centre is now available. Our client is a multi-award-winning agency that specialises in digital transformation across a range of industries, from travel and leisure to finance.
The agency is renowned for pioneering on large-scale and large-budget projects, working with clients across the globe. They are seeking a UX Designer to collaborate with global brands and internal teams to develop best-in-class websites.
As a UX Designer, you will play a crucial role in shaping the experiences of tomorrow. Your ability to conceptualise and execute award-winning ideas will be at the forefront of the agency’s success.
Working collaboratively with a cross-disciplinary team, you will inspire creativity and deliver solutions that exceed expectations. Your responsibilities will include developing the right design and creative approach for some of the most prominent brands, constantly exploring innovative ways to achieve client objectives.
- Lead the ideation and creation of award-winning design solutions that align with client objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams, inspiring and pushing creative boundaries.
- Develop and implement a design and creative approach tailored to the unique needs of big brands.
- Proactively think of innovative solutions and approaches to meet client objectives and challenges.
- Ensure the production of high-quality work, even in high-pressure situations.
- Utilise tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and others with mastery.
- Prepare and optimise design work for final use in various digital channels, including websites, social content, and advertisements.
- Present, sell, and discuss design concepts confidently and effectively.
- Proven experience in consistently delivering exceptional design work.
- Experience working collaboratively with both clients and internal teams.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and other relevant design tools.
- Strong understanding of prepping design work for digital channels, including websites, social media, and advertisements.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations and meet tight deadlines.
- Motion graphic experience, especially in After Effects and Animate CC, is a plus.
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangement, with 2 days per week in the office.
- Generous Pension Scheme – 10% matched.
- 34 days holiday (chance to buy 5 more).
- Free Gym membership.
- Free Private Healthcare.
- Mental Health awareness and care.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave.
- Friday Drinks and a great Social Scene.
Diversity Commitment: Our client values diversity at all levels within their organisation. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Fraser Gillespie; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland or the UK and have the right to work, no sponsorship is offered.