Excellent Package on Offer Including profit share
We are delighted to be partnering with a Global Engineering organisation who are leading the way Globally across many of their specialist disciplines including green energy in wind, solar, hydrogen & carbon capture and they are seeking an experienced Subcontracts Manager to be based onsite in Cheshire to support a variety of projects across the UK and wider EMEA region.
From small community improvements to grand-scale Mega Projects, you will be Building a World of Difference through infrastructure growth and development while learning and focusing on your own individual development!
As Subcontracts Manager you will have an advanced understanding of subcontract and procurement processes and be able to effectively self-execute the transactional subcontracts process. You will also be adept at resolving complex commercial terms and conditions issues and other commercial issues through collaboration.
- Performs project setup of subcontract-related activities.
- Manages Subcontracting program for major projects following established policies and procedures.
- Participates in day-to-day subcontract development and administration activities, as required.
- Ensures subcontract documents are issued correctly and on schedule.
- Monitors project subcontract budgets and schedules (i.e., man-hours, cost, milestone durations, etc) and aligns to subcontract budgets and goals.
- Manages the establishment and/or monitoring of subcontract goals for a project.
- Participates in/leads meetings for the project, representing the Subcontracts department.
- Files appropriate documents and follows filing rules.
- May develop and lead presentations to internal/external clients and joint venture partners.
- May develop and conduct training programs; coaches and mentors professionals in subcontracts processes, tools, commercial terms and conditions and project execution.
- Resolves subcontract issues to maintain schedule and mitigate risk for the project.
This will be an exciting role in a business that is offering you the opportunity to join a Global leader that is employee-owned. What does this mean for you? Well, this means the business can be more strategic in their longer-term thinking as they do not have to report to stockholders and this longer-term view.
They have a lengthy pipeline of exciting projects Globally and are leading the way in many of their areas. Their employees have a voice and the opportunity to share their profits. They openly encourage creativity from their employees and this role will give you a chance to develop the internal engineering processes and systems. The opportunities are endless and the team has a great dynamic.
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply now.