Site Engineering Lead
Competitive Package on Offer
A rare and exciting opportunity has come up with one of our clients who are a young but established bio-tech business who are looking for a senior engineer to join their fast paced business to play a critical role for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the plant. As a key member of the Operations Leadership Team, you will work collaboratively with your operations colleagues, and also the wider functional teams to ensure that the plant runs as efficiently as possible.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Work collaboratively with third party engineering support providers to ensure maximum uptime of the site.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise for all areas of plant.
- Develop and train the local site engineering team and the wider manufacturing team in all engineering related activities within their remit.
- Assist the leadership team with the development of the annual Manufacturing Operations Plan (MOP).
- Provide the plant engineering support needed to be responsible on a day to day basis for leading the implementation of the MOP.
- Deputise as required for the Head of Manufacturing and/or the Process Lead, where appropriate, including meetings with key stakeholders/interested parties, contractors or vendors to ensure Manufacturing representation.
- Work to the Change Management process for the site, ensuring that processes are followed, and that changes are controlled and documented.
- Lead the planning and execution of all planned site shut-downs.
- Ensure that the process plant and any improvements made meet all legislative and regulatory requirements (H&S, Env, HMRC, DSEAR, FEMAS, COSHH, etc).
- Support the Process Lead and site engineering team with the creation, deployment, and management of all SOP’s, risk assessments, and protocols, ensuring that the Process team follow these.
- A key member of the on-site emergency response team.
So, we are looking to speak with people who have come from a time served background and who are still happy to be hands on if required and be the technical expertise on site. We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a process manufacture environment.
This type of role is rarely available and can offer endless opportunities for the right person!
Contact Karen Stewart on firstname.lastname@example.org