Production Support Technician
Our client who are a leader in their industry are going through an expansion and are looking for a Production Support Technician to support, monitor and assist production lines to enable them to achieve their required output in terms of quantity and quality targets.
- To work as part of a production support team and/or individually
- Creation and modification of production assembly documentation (Process Instructions / TKNs)
- Create and maintain production routes
- Create and maintain all in house printed label templates
- Support the New Product Introduction (NPI) process
- Learn existing and future process systems and equipment
- Review production processes with a view to continuous improvement
- Respond to any non-conformances from Internal QC Team and implement appropriate actions
- Train operators in process control requirements
- Assist with production layout changes
- Comply with ISO9001:2015 requirements
- Comply with ISO14001:2015 requirements
- Comply with company policies
- HNC / HND in an Engineering discipline (or relevant experience)
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years working in a production support role
- PC Skills with experience of graphic manipulation.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with minimum guidance.
Must be able to articulate ideas in an open forum environment.
Must be willing to accept and act on instructions given
- Professional Attitude
- Must be a good communicator who is equally comfortable working as part of a group or individually.
- Should be confident in putting forward own ideas when required and capable of communicating at all levels in the business.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are advantageous
Please apply directly or contact Caroline Strachan:
T: 07825 450 978