Title: PPC Executive
Locations: Open to Edinburgh, Manchester and London offices. Hybrid working model
Salary: Up to £27,000
Are you a PPC executive looking for the next step in your career? If you are open to something new, then look no further as a fantastic opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing and award-winning media agency where recently, 100% of its surveyed employees agreed that it was a great place to work.
The agency is a Google Premier Partner, Microsoft Advertising Partner, Facebook Marketing Partner, and is recommended by The Drum. With a diverse set of clients across retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure & tourism. The agency has several offices across the UK and as such this role is open to people in the Edinburgh, Manchester and London areas.
The PPC Executive is required to deliver outstanding results across all relevant channels e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube, etc. You will report to the PPC Team Manager, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage and optimise multiple paid media campaigns.
The role is ideal for a driven and eager marketing professional with a passion for PPC and growing within the field. The role would see you joining a growing team of high-calibre talent to collaborate with and progress alongside.
- Delivering paid campaigns across Google, Microsoft, YouTube, and more platforms.
- Creating and delivering effective digital strategy for paid media campaigns.
- Analysis of campaign performance, and creating solutions and opportunities as required.
- Responsible for maintaining strong client relationships and providing a high level of service.
- Ability to lead client communication for paid media accounts and campaigns.
- Experience working on PPC campaigns in either an agency or inhouse capacity.
- Experience working with PPC platforms such as Google Ads, analytics and more.
- Google certified (preferable).
- You must have full right to work in the UK as sponsorship is unable to be offered at this time, as well as be reasonably close to the office to make hybrid working realistic.
Package on Offer:
- Salary circa £27,000 DOE.
- Hybrid working model with flexible hours.
- Private pension.
- Bonus scheme.
- And more!
Diversity Commitment: Our client values diversity at all levels within their organization. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Fraser Gillespie; email@example.com
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland or the UK and have the right to work, no sponsorship is offered.