Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Glasgow (Remote-first)
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Uncapped bonus (around 15% of salary expected)
*Flexible working including opportunity to work condensed 4-day weeks with a flexible remote/hybrid working model.
We are searching for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a growing Glasgow-based lead generation business; The role would see you growing the marketing function and delivering winning marketing campaigns to generate leads for both the business and its clients.
You will lead and expand the Marketing Department, showcasing a profound dedication to both the company's outreach and client marketing successes. Your responsibilities span across various marketing facets, including website management, content creation, strategy formulation, creative initiatives, and performance assessment.
The role offers the autonomy to run with marketing projects, with the aim boosting inbound leads and delivering exceptional campaigns for both the company and the array of clients under their belt. You will help build out the marketing team and set the groundwork for long-term success.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to generate enquiries and inbound leads.
- Execute impactful marketing campaigns for both the organisation and clients.
- Own the growth of the marketing team, assisting with recruitment efforts, training and developing new members of the team and promoting the company as an employer of choice.
- Take ownership of the company’s website, driving maximum inbound enquiries.
- Create compelling content for various marketing channels for both the company and clients.
- Implement highly efficient email campaigns targeting Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Elevate brand presence to secure more business in Gold and Platinum accounts.
- Develop and administer Monthly Reports showcasing progress toward targeted goals.
- Experience developing, implementing, and reporting on marketing campaigns with demonstrable results in lead generation.
- Experience working with multiple clients, delivering on marketing initiatives tailored to their specific goal and maintaining positive relationships with each.
- Previous experience with content creation across website and other marketing channels.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns.
- Experience coaching/mentoring junior marketing professionals.
- 32 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Sell back and buy from the Company up to 5 days of annual leave per year
- Holiday entitlement shall increase by one day for each year of service and will continue to do so by an additional day each year up to a total of 5 days of holiday.
- Bonus: uncapped but expected 15%+ on salary, leads generated that convert = payment subject to monthly minimum
- Pension scheme
- Working hours: 8.45 - 5.00, Monday - Friday (4pm on a Friday) - open to flexibility with working week. Condensed 4-day week for example.
Diversity Commitment: Our client values diversity at all levels within their organization. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Fraser Gillespie; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland or the UK and have the right to work, no sponsorship is offered.