Hybrid working - 3 days per week on site
Nine Twenty Technology & Digital are delighted to be partnering with a prestigious global FMCG company in the recruitment of a Service Delivery Analyst ( 1st line).
The Service Delivery Analyst will provide quality first level IT support to the business, answering telephone calls to the central IT Service Desk number resolving as many IT service requests as possible within Service Level Targets.
- Act as a single point of contract for first level telephone support, providing technical expertise and support to system end- users, logging and resolving calls within agreed service level targets and escalating to other teams as appropriate
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members ensuring any updating of documentation of procedures and solutions is completed to defined standards
- Suggest and contribute to ways of improving existing tasks and processes using current technology to support a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure that all calls are logged in the Service Desk with the relevant service level target applied to defined standards
- Carry out system/staff Adds, Deletes and Transfers in line with existing process and protocols
- Engage, and establish successful relationships with end- users, identifying ongoing opportunities for improving the user experience and maximising customer service.
- Graduate in a Technology based degree.
- Previous experience in participating in and contributing to a successful IT helpdesk focusing on providing excellent customer experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Package on offer:
- Private health
- Life assurance
- Product allowance
- Cycle to work
- Child care vouchers
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Pamela Connor
T: 07917 901299