Junior Business Analyst
Kirkcaldy – Onsite Working therefore must be comfortable with travel/location
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Business Analyst on behalf of a UK-based business group that is the number one supplier of their niche in the Construction industry. The company is expanding internationally the support function is key to fulfilling its growth ambitions.
The company is a major supplier across several European Countries and beyond with the ambition to reach turnover of over 100 million. They are forward thinkers who value hard work, perseverance and diversity within their team. Due to the companies fast paced growth, this is a great opportunity to jump on board and grow with the business.
About the Role:
As a Graduate Business Analyst, you will learn and support business analysis activities on projects and collaborate effectively to deliver projects professionally, you will also ensure that business benefits will be delivered to our stakeholders through enhanced use of technology and improved business processes. You will show a high level of competency and organisational skills working within a team environment providing a total quality service to internal and external customers, ensuring that a professional representation of the company, its services and values with a positive can-do attitude are exhibited at all times.
- Efficiently collect and document business requirements through interviews, surveys, and workshops, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of stakeholder needs.
- Perform basic data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights, aiding in the formulation of actionable recommendations for business process improvements.
- Create clear and concise documentation, including business process flows, user stories, and reports, to communicate findings and proposed solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, project managers, and end-users, fostering effective communication to bridge the gap between business and IT.
- Assist in the validation and testing of software solutions to ensure they meet specified requirements, identifying and documenting issues for resolution.
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling changing priorities and evolving project scopes, contributing to an agile and dynamic work environment.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, tools, and trends in business analysis, proactively seeking opportunities for professional development and growth
Positive and approachable.
Ability to investigate complex issues with the ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Strong MS Excel skills and strong IT ability.
Understanding of project processes.
Experience of data analysis and root cause analysis are beneficial.
Strong attention to detail.
Good interpersonal skills with the ability to convey technical information to diverse stakeholders.
Ability to work well under pressure, without supervision, to meet tight deadlines and maintain focus.
Have a teamworking and cooperative mindset
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Private Dental Insurance.
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme.
- Electric Car Scheme.
How To Apply:
If you meet these requirements, please apply below or get in touch directly with Sophie Norton ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All applicants must be based close by to our client in Scotland and have the right to work, no sponsorship offered.