The role will cover Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 7am-7pm then a short shift on a Saturday 7am-1pm.
How do you fancy working a shorter week EVERY week? How do you feel about coming into a newly created position to drive planned maintenance regime? If so then this new opportunity could be for you. The client is going through a time of investment and change and is seeking someone who has a background in maintenance within a manufacturing environment who has experience in driving machinery performance through planned maintenance strategy.
Excellent time to join! Especially as they have new machinery being installed in coming months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and repairs to all plant, equipment, and services within the factory to the highest of standards.
- Co-ordinating with engineers to ensure effective maintain procedures/process are in place to optimise factory efficiencies
- Delegate maintenance activities to Maintenance Engineers and the Mechanical Operative as required to prevent unnecessary downtime on equipment and to ensure engineering productivity is maintained.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed and logged/recorded within the maintenance systems.
- Ensure that clear and concise shift handovers are recorded for effective continuity of work.
- Act as a first point of contact between Production Supervision and liaise over priority products, and change overs to ensure lines run efficiently.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback to to help them improve their skills
- Assist other departments in supplying technical support needed to ensure production output is made on time and to the highest standards.
- Provide support and guidance to other Maintenance Engineers and the Mechanical Operator.
- Manage Engineers’ personnel issues e.g., holidays, attendance etc.
- Attend Team Leader meetings to supply technical support and present any shift specific issues from the engineering department.
- Actively comply with health and safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for self and others
Apply now and we will follow up to discuss.