Project Engineer - Distillery
Excellent Salary & Benefits - Permanent
Our client is a leading Global Manufacturing organisation who are known for their ambition, growth and investment over the last few years. In true style, they are continuing with their plans and are seeking a Project Engineer to be based in Ayrshire with travel to other sites in Scotland.
You will be part of a large technical team who are responsible for delivering projects across multiple sites where you will have responsibility from seeing projects from cradle to grave. The projects are high in value and often greenfield sites so it is important that you come from a process plant background and have experience of working in large Industrial plants.
These high value projects will be broken into disciplines and you will be completely responsible for your own:
- Contract management
- Contractor management
- Degree in Chemical/Mechanical engineering
- Strong experience managing projects from start to finish in an industrial process environment (dairy/water/distillery)
- You should be comfortable working with Utilities (Steam raising, distribution of steam, water treatment) as well as pipework, valves etc
- Be a strong team player and have excellent communication skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- IT literacy is key along with being flexible to travel.
The company are a values driven business and encourage entrepreneurialism and creativity from their teams, you are given the autonomy to drive your own projects so you must be comfortable making decisions in a fast paced environment. The company offer great support and career development in return. The types of projects are wide and varied with some iconic projects in the pipeline!
Great opportunity, great business and great role so apply now or contact :
07825 450 978