Nine Twenty are delighted to be recruiting a Distilleries Warehouse Manager to join a hugely successful Drinks manufacturer based in Moray on a permanent basis.
The Distilleries Manager is responsible for managing 3 iconic Distillery Warehouses, overseeing the warehousing teams and functions. This is a leadership position covering all warehousing operations, which includes developing the current warehouse teams and the implementation of the warehousing projects.
- Lead all warehousing activities across sites
- Lead continuous improvement activities in warehousing in collaboration with site teams
- In collaboration with the Distilleries Manager develop and implement a warehousing strategy.
- In collaboration with the Distilleries Manager, drive warehouse expansion plans.
- Support the Distilleries Warehouse SAP team to ensure compliant administration of stock.
- Plan and manage all warehouse movements
- Lead and manage warehouse stock checks
- Provide leadership and vision to the warehouse team in order to meet short and long-term operating objectives.
- Manage and allocate resources across the sites to ensure demand is met.
- Supports accurate and timely compliance reporting as well as supporting work with government bodies including site visits.
- Builds company image by collaborating with employees, customers, government, and community organizations, following and enforcing ethical business practices
If you feel you have the necessary experience for this role, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org