Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Glasgow, Hybrid
Salary: Up to £50,000
A brand-new Digital Marketing Manager role has emerged within a marketing and creative agency with roots in Scotland, but a footprint both down south and over the pond in North America. The business hosts a roster of big-name brands, but their latest journey is expanding their digital team, including the introduction of this key role which will offer untapped potential to the successful individual.
The agency puts its people at the heart of everything they do. With a recent relaunch of their perks and wellness plans, they’ve underscored their commitment to the well-being and growth of their team.
This role is key in supporting the two leaders of the digital team as it expands. Perfect for someone who wants to jump in, work with awesome clients, and make a real impact. Plus, there's a chance to grow your own team further down the line.
This role is perfect for someone with prior experience managing digital marketing in an agency setting, excelling in planning and account management. If you're a digital enthusiast who's adept at crafting and implementing strategies grounded in concrete analytics, and you're brimming with innovative ideas to inject into the agency, this is the one.
- Oversee and implement digital marketing initiatives.
- Assess campaign effectiveness and lead client meetings.
- Manage budgets and coordinate with design and development teams.
- Project campaign outcomes and strive for ROI targets.
- Implement and refine SEO and PPC strategies.
- Collect and analyse data for performance evaluation and reporting.
- Stay updated on market trends to identify best practices.
- Collaborate with marketing team for integrated multi-channel strategies.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting or similar at a senior level, ideally, you’ll have around 4 years’ experience (but this is just a ballpark!).
- Proficiency in various digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, and others. However, if you lack expertise in PPC, there's no need to worry!
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse multiple sets of data and use insights to drive change and progress.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Emphasis on staying innovative and continuously progressing in the rapidly evolving digital industry.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to the fast-paced nature of the digital landscape.
- Track record of successfully managing relationships.
- A focus on innovation and continuous improvement is crucial in the dynamic digital environment.
- Salary up to £50,000
- Company Bonus.
- Commitment to L&D with a dedicated mentor, learning time and budget.
- Giving back days.
- 33 days annual leave (inc public holidays)
- But and sell holiday option – up to 3 days.
- Extra 2 half days off in December.
- Private Pension, Private Healthcare.
- Several Health and Wellbeing perks and initiatives.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Big focus on social and wellbeing, with regular event, freebies, employee of the month and so much more.
- …the list goes on! Many more benefits.
Diversity Commitment: Our client values diversity at all levels within their organization. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Fraser Gillespie; email@example.com
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland or the UK and have the right to work, no sponsorship is offered.