Customer Service Administrator
Our client is an impressive and well established privately owned manufacturing organisation and due to further growth across their group of business, they are seeking to strengthen and grow their busy customer services team. This is a busy and fast paced role where you will be required to spin many different plates at one time and be able to manage expectations across the departments and to their high value clients.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Place customers orders on the system
- Liaise and coordinate with production and transport planners regarding deliveries
- Generating order acknowledgements
- Liaising with customers and sales representatives to keep them informed of progress/status by phone and email.
- Maintenance of systems
- Assistance of general office administration
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills:
- At least 2 years administration experience in an admin role
- IT Literate and proficient with Email, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good English, written and verbal communication skills and good arithmetic skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight time schedules
- An organised individual with a methodical approach to work
- Approachable, & confident with a professional courteous demeanour and good interpersonal skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company
- Flexibility to work as per organisational requirements
If you feel you have all the necessary skills and experience for the role, please apply directly via our website. The potential for career growth and development in this business is amazing, we have supported them for many years and have seen so many employees have a very positive career journey in a business that continually invests and grows.