Role: Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Location: Glasgow (3 days WFH, 2 days spent in the Glasgow offices)
Salary: £38,000 - £48,000
A brand-new opportunity for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist (CROS) to join a top digital agency based in Glasgow City Centre is now available. Our client is a multi-award-winning agency that specialises in digital transformation across a range of industries, from travel and leisure to finance.
The agency is renowned for pioneering on large-scale and large-budget projects, working with clients across the globe. They are seeking a CROS to manage collaborate with internal teams and optimise the conversion rate of client websites and digital platforms.
As a CROS you will join an award winning team to work with global clients, maximising the number of user actions on digital platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and a continuous learning mindset to extract meaningful insights from data for decision-making and UX optimisation.
- Offer strategic advice to boost conversions, revenue, and KPIs using diverse digital analytics tools.
- Utilize analytics to uncover digital UX improvements, employing A/B and multivariate testing for insights.
- Collaborate for new test launches, aligning with business goals and effectively analysing results.
- Align testing initiatives with clear KPIs that support overall business objectives.
- Measure customer journey effectiveness using comprehensive CRO data.
- Plan and execute a strategic roadmap for testing initiatives, providing detailed performance reports.
- Manage large datasets and generate insightful reports using analytics platforms.
- Manage multiple priorities and adapt recommendations to suit client budgets.
- Commit to creating a positive impact for clients through dedicated efforts and strategic insights.
- Experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Data-Driven Mindset with CRO knowledge.
- Skilled in identifying improvement areas using analytics and UX experience.
- Proficient in extracting and measuring data using GA4 and Adobe Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience optimising UX and evolving CRO roadmaps.
- Understanding of general UX & UI best practices.
- Understanding of web tracking, A/B, and MVT testing.
- Understanding of Ecommerce best practice.
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangement, with 2 days per week in the office.
- Generous Pension Scheme – 10% matched.
- 34 days holiday (chance to buy 5 more).
- Free Gym membership.
- Free Private Healthcare.
- Mental Health awareness and care.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave.
- Friday Drinks and a great Social Scene.
Diversity Commitment: Our client values diversity at all levels within their organisation. They are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of race, gender identity or expression sexual orientation religion national origin disability age or any other protected status.
How to apply: please apply below or get in touch directly with Fraser Gillespie; email@example.com
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland or the UK and have the right to work, no sponsorship is offered.