Business Systems Analyst
£45,000 - £50,000
Nine Twenty Technology are delighted to be working a leading Agritech business who operate globally.
The business is now in full scale up mode, and we are actively looking to recruit a Business Systems Analyst to support the Head of MIS.
As the Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for analysing the systems and look at areas for improvement, across all business functions.
Ideally, the Business systems Analyst will have worked on the end-to-end delivery or ERP projects and have lead business process re-design in challenging corporate environments. Knowledge of global roll-outs would also be a significant plus for this person.
You will review requirements in: : Finance, Supply Chain, CRM, Document Management, Project Deployment, Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering Tools.
The role will involve a combination of leveraging investments in existing solutions as well as collating requirements for future systems investments via business process mapping, data review and training initiatives.
- Gather, define and document requirements through appropriate methods, including workshops, and interviews and ensure trace-ability back to source. Utilise user insight and performance data to drive service re-design.
- Analyse requirements for the project and align them against business drivers and objectives for consistency, challenging as appropriate.
- Develop and document user stories to accurately convey requirements
- Communicate system, process and application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and department heads.
- Proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst, with experience of support digital transformation
- Experience of working within one of the following environments: manufacturing, engineering, utilities, constructions, software or hardware product environments
- Experience of migrating to a new ERP systems; Oracle, SAP or IFS
- Processing mapping
- Strong project mapping
- Experiencing of working in a scale up business
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Hybrid working
- Edinburgh and Glasgow office
- Private health care
- Company sick pay
- Income protection
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply today or contact Rachael Baxter.
T: 07825 456 378