Title: Business Development Executive
Location: 1 day required each week in the Glasgow office. 4 days WFH
Salary: Up to £35k + commission
We’re looking for experienced Business Development Executives that are looking to break into the software space. This Business Development Executive position sits within a well-established Glasgow SAAS organisation that excels in revolutionising technology experiences for their clients. They focus on Microsoft technology, providing ‘best in class’ implementation, expert advice and dedicated support services.
The company is continuing to go through impressive growth periods making it an exciting time to join. You’d be reporting to the Head of Marketing and will act as the first point of contact for all enquiries, nurturing opportunities and then passing them on to the technical team.
It’s heavily lead generation focussed, leaning more so into leads that have come from marketing efforts rather than cold outbound calling. There are also some elements of account management through following up on qualified leads, making this a great role for anyone looking to move into an account management role in the future.
- Initiate the first interaction for incoming inquiries.
- Guide leads through the pipeline, nurturing them into promising opportunities.
- Pursue Marketing Qualified Leads diligently, converting them into Sales Qualified Leads.
- Provide active support for marketing campaigns and events.
- Cultivate relationships with assigned key accounts and uncover fresh opportunities.
- Conduct insightful discussions with prospects, showcasing the benefits of Bridgeall services.
- Evaluate Marketing Qualified Leads, advancing them to Sales Qualified Leads.
- Foster strong collaboration with internal Business Units and Account Management.
- Nurture connections with prospective clients, identifying opportunities beneficial to Bridgeall.
- Maintain and enhance lead records within the CRM system.
- Present lead status updates during monthly meetings.
- 2 years’ experience within the IT, SaaS, Microsoft-solutions B2B space is preferred.
- Experience nurturing leads generated through marketing into qualified sales leads.
- Experience within a call centre or phone-based sales.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Target driven approach.
- Degree-level qualification is preferred.
On target commission of £5,000 on top of annual wage.
34 days holiday.
Career progression and training opportunities.