** Please note that this is an office based role based in Linwood **
As an engineer you will be the primary escalation point for any support issues. You will work with our clients and other support engineers to resolve IT issues in a timely and professional manner and to help maintain our remote monitoring and assistance platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer support or end user support queries and requests via email, phone or on site.
- Upon diagnosing the problem, you will guide first line support engineers or clients through the resolution / fix or escalate to third line support as and when necessary.
- Work with the Technical Manager and support team to identify any recurring technical or training issues or documentation requirements are flagged and managed.
- Accurately update interactions via our helpdesk and CRM platforms
- Continuously update your product and technical knowledge for all products we sell and/or support.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience of networks, servers, firewalls / routers etc
- Good communication, social and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-changing environment.
- Previous experience of working in an I.T support role.
- Relevant Microsoft Qualifications would be preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 products including Teams, SharePoint and Azure.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.