1. How long have you been an employee of Nine Twenty Recruitment?
This August it will be four years… how time has flown!
2. What is your role at Nine Twenty Recruitment?
I am the Head of Digital at Nine Twenty Recruitment. This means I lead this division and service offering within the Digital space which encompasses digital marketing, ecommerce and creative. I have a highly talented team who help deliver a great service to our clients and candidates.
3. What is your favourite part of being an employee of Nine Twenty Recruitment?
Simple, autonomy. I sometimes feel like I get to run my own business, but I get the expert support of my directors.
4. What do you like most about your role?
Dealing with people day in day out, I’m naturally a people person and I love being able to help others in a market that I am incredibly passionate about.
5. How would you describe Nine Twenty Recruitment in three words?
Three is not enough, but since you’re forcing me. Autonomous, down-to-earth, and rewarding.
6. Before working at Nine Twenty, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I was a part qualified hairdresser. I didn’t quite make it though as it wasn’t my passion, but I could colour or style your hair if you fancy! Although, I might be a bit rusty over ten years…
7. What is a fun fact that not many people know?
I run a pretty big interiors and lifestyle Instagram account out of work with around 15.5k followers. It’s great as a I recruit within social media and get it more than most because of this.
8. What is your favourite hobby?
I’m really into the gym these past six months, it really helps with my physical and mental health. But something else I’ve picked up is snowboarding, it’s so much fun! I’m all about challenging myself.
9. What is one item you can’t live without?
Not quite an item, but my little dog Jones. I’d be lost without him.
Head of Digital & Ecommerce