Nine Twenty Recruitment would like to wish Rachael a Happy 8 year Work Anniversary! Thank you for your hard work and dedication over the past 8 years.
1. What is your role at Nine Twenty Recruitment?
I am Head of Delivery within the Technology and Digital Team.
2. What have you enjoyed most in your role over the past 8 years?
Building a network in the technology sector, the variety of roles I have worked on, the relationships I have built with my clients and colleagues and falling in love with the technology sector.
3. Has your job changed over the years? If so, what has changed?
I have progressed up the ranks from an Account Manager, to Senior Account Manager, Managing Consultant and most recently, Head of Delivery where I manage a team of consultants.
4. What is your favourite part of your role?
No day or week is the same, the autonomy and even though I am a manager, I still love recruiting and placing candidates in their dream role.
5. What do you see as your biggest accomplishment since starting 8 years ago?
Long lasting relationships. I am lucky enough to still work with clients that I had on my first day here.
It feels great to look at a company or team and know that you have helped them get to where they are now.
6. What is one thing that surprised you about working at Nine Twenty Recruitment?
Everyone really cares about each other; we are not a Wolf of Wall Street type of company. We all want each other to succeed.
7. What is your go-to productivity trick?
Lists and colour coding diaries!
8. What advice would you give to new employees of Nine Twenty Recruitment?
Embrace every opportunity and be resilient. There will be days where you wonder why you put yourself through the recruitment rollercoaster, but it's ALWAYS worth it!
Head of Delivery - Technology