Nine Twenty Recruitment would like to wish Laura a Happy 11 year Work Anniversary! Thank you for your hard work and dedication over the past 11 years.
1. What is your role at Nine Twenty Recruitment?
Director at Nine Twenty Assured Solutions.
2. What have you enjoyed most in your role over the past 11 years?
I love the relationships I have with my clients. Most of them I have worked with since I started with the business.
3. Has your job changed over the years? If so, what has changed?
Yes, I’ve had several positions. I started as Head of Resource Delivery, then Head of Technology and then Associate Director before spinning out Nine Twenty Assured.
4. What is your favourite part of your role?
Helping people secure brilliant roles and genuinely changing peoples lives.
5. What do you see as your biggest accomplishment since starting 11 years ago?
Starting Nine Twenty Assured and making that a success over the years has been great. It has been very hard and stressful at times, but also really rewarding and I’ve learned so much.
6. What is one thing that surprised you about working at Nine Twenty Recruitment?
Don’t think there has been any surprises so far!
7. What is your go-to productivity trick?
I write a to-do list every day and only allow myself to clock off when its all ticked. I'm a bit OCD like that!
8. What advice would you give to new employees of Nine Twenty Recruitment?
Work hard and stay as resilient as possible as recruitment can be really hard at times. Always be honest and open as everyone is always more than willing to help whenever needed.
Director - Nine Twenty Assured Solutions