1. Can you tell us a little about your background before you joined the team at Nine Twenty?
Before joining Nine Twenty, I had just completed a Master’s in Management and Sustainable Tourism at University of Glasgow. Before this, I worked in operations for an airline for just over 5 years.
2. What attracted you to working with our team?
Firstly, the excellent reputation within the recruitment industry of Nine Twenty. Right from the start at application stage, the positive and welcoming nature of the team has shone through.
3. What does your role in the business involve?
My role involves assisting all members of the team in the business, from formatting CV’s through to contracts and finance.
4. What is your focus over the next 3 months?
Over the next 3 months my focus is to settle into my role, gain a deeper understanding of the business to support wherever I can.
5. Tell us more about who you are out of work?
When outside of work I like to go out snowboarding and shopping with my friends, as well as taking my dogs on adventures! I also enjoy watching the NFL as I am a Broncos fan!
6. What is your biggest success so far?
Completing my Masters and becoming part of the team at Nine Twenty!
7. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Fun, friendly and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in getting in touch with Jayne, she would love to hear from you.