In case you haven’t noticed, here at Nine Twenty have had a magnificent brand make-over across our social platforms and we’ll be the first to say that we look gooooood.
Now I know what you’re thinking, why go to the trouble of rebranding on social? Trust us, we get it, the process can be a lot (a lot, a lot) of effort and it’s this effort that often leads businesses to question if a make-over is really worth it… but here’s the deal - rebranding can produce positive audience & client responses which, ta-da, produces impressive results!
In other words, while our rebrand has undoubtedly enhanced the visual Nine Twenty social appeal, it has also had an incredible impact upon the generation of our brand awareness.
So exactly what results can rebranding your business’ social platforms bring?
1. Deeper Audience Understanding
- See exactly who is viewing your platforms
- Tailored content for your audience makes for greater brand awareness through targeting the most effective market.
2. Cohesive Brand Image
- Maintaining a consistent tone and language across alternative platforms
- Cohesive content is more professional
- Increases brand awareness as audiences become familiar with a brand’s style of content.
3. Build Stronger Relationships
- Engagement through introducing video & animation based content
- Interaction through encouraging audience participation
- Engagement and interaction get audiences “talking” through tagging friends which results in greater brand awareness and viral reach.
4. Keeping Up-To-Date
- Producing frequent content can increase brand awareness as fresh content keeps audiences engaged
- Audiences can keep up with what’s happening within a business and the industry
As a technology recruitment service we truly do understand that a strong brand image goes beyond looking pretty, particularly when it comes to recruiting. If you’d like to find out more about how to shake up your brand image to incorporate greater appeal within your recruitment strategy, get in touch at https://www.weareninetwenty.com/contact.aspx