We are on the search to hire a skilled Wintel Engineer to assist our customers with computer hardware, and software issues. You will be required to work on-site or through a remote connection and assist with hardware, software, upgrades, and basic IT-related issues.
To be successful in this role. You will have extensive knowledge on Windows Operating Systems. Good problem-solving skills, and very high interpersonal skills. You will be able to provide fast and effective support to our clients which are experiencing various hardware, and software related issues.
- Responding to client Support Requests through our ITSM Tools or by Telephone
- Respond to ad-hoc and urgent requests
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Installing, and upgrading Operating Systems
- Installing, and upgrading Software
- Troubleshooting network and connectivity issues
- Document and provide procedures on the best practices
- Making suggested improvements on the IT infrastructure
- Escalate any unresolved issues
- Successful Delivery of Quality of Service within agreed SLA’s
- Discovering trends and providing Service Improvement Recommendations
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a Windows Environment. Who potentially holds MCSA/MCSD/MCSE or any Microsoft Certification.
- Proven experiencing of working as a Systems Administrator, Technical Support Specialist, or a related role.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Products
- Windows 2008 R2 and above
- Patch Management Systems (WSUS)
- Windows Services and Applications
- Working with Server Hardware like Dell/Cisco UCS/HPE
- General Understanding of Security Policies
- ITIL Processes (Incident/Change/Problem Management)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing the best solutions to their queries.
- Good Problem solving and Multi-Tasking Skills.
- Good Understanding of Networking
- ITSM Tools
- Monitoring Tools
- Linux Operating Systems
Apply now for an immediate interview.