Digital Transformation is bigger than ever, and these brand-new roles with a Scottish-based software development agency is at the heart of it, helping its client digital needs through bespoke software design and development. The business works with a range of well-known companies within the utilities, telecoms, fintech and proptech markets and more, with ambitious plans for growth.
The business is dedicated to putting its people first in its near 30 strong team. The business offers its team flexibility, generous bonus, other benefits and most importantly a dedication to personal development, with hours allotted each week to this. The business gives its team what they need to succeed.
The team’s skills vary across digital design UX UI, software development, testing and project management. They are a recent winner of Innovate UK and brought a revolutionary platform to the UK in 2021.
This is a hybrid role where ideally once a week in the office would be the agreed working pattern. However, if flexibility is needed, that can be discussed. You must also be based in Scotland in order to make it in for team meetings etc.
Due to some significant client wins, the business needs to grow its development teams with numerous roles at various levels.
This role would be perfect for someone who loves communicating with prospective clients and existing clients, helping them understand the possible solutions to technical challenges they are facing.
- You will be responsible for building up solutions architecture, providing estimates, and working with teams to deliver exciting new platforms and features.
- You will gain experience managing customers' needs and communicating effectively with them, across multiple types of tech across various platforms.
- Work alongside Tech Leads and the CTO to further improve your own knowledge base and focus on continuous development. You will be encouraged to take on responsibility, agree on learning goals and apply leadership throughout the role.
- Minimum 1-2 years in building and maintaining .Net applications.
- Be confident in designing, building and leading greenfield projects.
- Have experience in pitching, estimating, and managing customer tech communications.
- Have experience in leading multiple projects from a technical perspective.
Not essential but gives you insight into the other tech you’d get to work with.
- React, Redux & Typeform
They invest heavily in their greatest asset, their people, giving them opportunities to take industry certifications and develop skills as much as possible. Some of the benefits include:
- Salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience due to numerous roles.
- A bonus of up to approx. 10% of salary.
- Flexible and Hybrid or Remote working(must be based in Scotland).
- 30 days annual leave(inc. bank holidays).
- Private Medical and Dental.
- Private Pension.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Learning and Education Opportunities.
- Regular Social Activities.
Please apply below for immediate consideration, or get in touch with Brian Fraser.
T: 0141 231 1260