A brand new Digital Marketing Specialist role has been created within a large hospitality-focused business. The business operates across the UK and is looking to expand its marketing team to continue to grow its brand awareness and value.
The role is for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their well-established team. The main focus will be to work across digital in the areas of PPC/paid media, SEO and social media to deliver the business's strategic goals. Performance and strategy are key, so they are looking for a high-calibre, experienced digital marketer to join the team.
- SEO optimisation, reporting and research to assist search visibility and reach.
- PPC campaigns.
- Reporting on all campaigns and performance.
- Creating and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
- Research and analyse customer segmentation as required.
- Assist with the wider marketing team on larger projects as well as collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- 2+ years in digital marketing, ideally in a similar role.
- Strong experience working with paid media campaigns, ideally working with significant budgets.
- Strong knowledge and experience with platforms for these paid campaigns eg. Google ads, meta business suite, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of SEO optimisation and relevant software.
- Certifications to match these skills are desirable but not essential.
Package on Offer:
- Salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Hybrid working model – very flexible with working from home.
- 29 days holiday
- Training and development programme
- Fantastic employee discounts including hotels, restaurants, gym/spa etc.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly, or contact Sam Barker at Nine Twenty Recruitment.