My client delivers the best-in-class Financial CRM platform to a range of large and small financial services clients. They are disrupting how the financial service industry operates, helping them engage with their customer better, highly automate their operations and drive revenue growth through digital acquisition and management.
Our innovative products and industry experience are enabling our clients to reinvent their online and call centre experience.
To accelerate our growth, we’re searching for exceptional business development manager to join the team. Their mission will be to help businesses identify their goals and make the right choices for their business to succeed.
This team will be critical to our success and will have the opportunity to impact our build for long term success. We are ready for the next stage of our growth, and this is where you come in.
This is a very consultative, senior sales position and not a high volume numbers game. Longer term, the opportunity will become more management focussed and building a successful sales team.
- Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition within some of the most exciting Brands.
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting, and demoing Financial Cloud, and closing sales.
- Act as a FinTech subject matter expert when talking to prospects.
- Build and manage a book of business through outbound prospecting as well as inbound opportunities.
- Be organized - effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities.
- Identify each client’s unique needs and cultivate effective sales strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics.
- Previous technology sales experience, in a fast-paced environment with a focus on consultative solutions selling for a SaaS or Financial company.
- You love your craft - You have a demonstrated ability to drive sales with all stakeholders (from both the business and IT, mid-level to senior executive), and have successfully, consistently achieved within a fast-paced, high growth sales environment.
- FinTech obsessed - You are customer-focused and do the right things the right way every time.
- Driven - You are a results-driven with a growth mindset.
- Analytical - You can provide consistent, accurate sales forecasts.
- Solution-Oriented - You can identify and creatively solve complex problems to keep a sale on track.
- Thrive on change - FinTech is always evolving, Financial Cloud is ever-changing, and change is constant.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, growing FinTech company. Apply now for an immediate interview.