Greater Glasgow Area - Hybrid & Flexible
Up to £35,000
We're currently partnering with our client on the lookout for an experienced Marketplace Manager to join their leading online retailer in the gardening industry. They're a company that's passionate about all things green and have an extensive range of products, making them the go-to destination for gardeners of all levels.
Over the past decade, this company has achieved remarkable growth, with a turnover of approximately £25 million. Notably, their success shows no signs of slowing down, as they continue to expand into international markets and develop multiple brands and websites that are constantly growing.
We're excited to be recruiting for this business once again, as we've played a part in building their team this year and witnessed those employees receive promotions and advance in their careers.
As the Marketplace Manager, you'll be responsible for creating product listings that boost revenue and demand through strategic positioning and messaging. You'll need to have a keen eye for detail and a passion for ecommerce and technology.
The most important thing about this role is that it's all about being data driven. This position isn't for the creative types, but for those who love getting into the nitty-gritty of data and taking a data-focused approach to Ecommerce.
- Creating and managing product listings across various websites and marketplaces.
- Conducting keyword research using software tools to ensure optimal product visibility.
- Developing creative product descriptions with the help of AI.
- Analyzing data to optimize product listings for increased sales.
- Managing inventory and ensuring accurate product information is displayed across all channels.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Staying up to date with industry trends to continuously improve our ecommerce strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in Ecommerce & Marketplaces, with a data-driven approach.
- A strong commercial mind, with a proven track record of what makes products sell.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms such as Amazon, and Ebay.
- A passion for technology and ecommerce with an understanding of industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hybrid working arrangements, with approximately anywhere from 1-day upwards working in the office per week. They’re flexible.
- Personal development budget and allocated time to support your growth.
- Employee loyalty scheme, additional leave after 3 years and your birthday off from year one.
- Clear career development plan within a growing business.
- Quarterly company events chosen by the team.
- Staff discount.
- On-site parking.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today! Or get in touch with Brian Fraser;
Please Note: Our client's office is located near the Cumbernauld area and the ideal candidate would have access to a car. While residing in close proximity would be ideal, a high level of flexibility is offered. Candidates must have the permanent right to work.