Nine Twenty Recruitment Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom (On-site)
IT Support Technician
Kirkcaldy – Onsite
Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician on behalf of a UK-based business group that is the number one supplier of their niche in the Construction industry. The company is expanding internationally the support function is key to fulfilling its growth ambitions. As such, they have created an exciting new role in their IT team, where you will play a critical role in ensuring the efficient operation of the organization's IT infrastructure.
The company is a major supplier across several European Countries and beyond with the ambition to reach turnover of over 100 million. They are forward thinkers who value hard work, perseverance and diversity within their team. Due to the companies fast paced growth, this is a great opportunity to jump on board and grow with the business.
About the Role:
As an IT Technician, you will be responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of the organization's servers & workstations.
Your expertise and proactive approach will contribute to a secure, stable, and high-performing technology environment that supports the needs of our users and the overall business objectives.
- Assist and support in the install & configuration of hardware and software systems
- Support on 1st line tickets carry out route cause analysis and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Assist rollout of new features, updates, and software.
- Administrate user accounts, permissions, and system access in accordance with security policies across all business systems. This will include ERP, CRM, BI, Phone System.
- Manage the Joiner, Mover & Leaver process with asset management and user setup.
- Work closely with MSP 3rd line teams to carry out IT projects. (This can include Office Moves, New Office Setup & Business Mergers)
- Document system processes, procedures, and controls and carry out internal monthly audits on assets and licences in according to governance
- Manage and test IT disaster recovery plans and playbooks
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or System Administrator.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Understanding of working within an ISO27001 framework or similar governance.
- Experience of documenting for audits.
- Experience on IT Projects would be desirable
- Salary ranges up to £30,000 depending on experience..
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Private Dental Insurance.
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme.
- Electric Car Scheme.
How To Apply:
If you meet these requirements, please apply below or get in touch directly with Sophie Norton ; email@example.com
Please note: All applicants must be based close by to our client in Scotland and have the right to work, no sponsorship offered.