Nine Twenty are continually working with their Drinks Manufacturing client who are in need of a Logistics Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Whats in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a Prestigious Drinks Company
- Be part of a company with a fantastic working culture
- Great salary and benefits
- Monday to Friday Dayshift
- Early Friday Finish!
Managing customers orders, shipments & associated commercial activities in line with Business Plans.
- Processing customer orders, including the management and co-ordination of stock requirements
- Liaising with hauliers, freight forwarders and warehouses regarding despatch of customer orders
- Effective stock management
- Data maintenance & management including import & export & HMRC documentation
- Responsible for processing of customer complaints to resolution
- Managing forecasts, stock depletion rates, marketing information, product information.
- Organising and ensuring stock availability for despatch of samples to customers.
- Managing a varied workload and deal with a variety of customer accounts. .
- 2+ years’ experience within a Customer Service function within an export environment.
- Language skills are preferable but not required
- Proficient in SAP or other ERP database functions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Practical and innovative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
If you would like to apply please forward your profile to email@example.com