To develop, support, deliver, and administer the required business applications in line with business needs, utilising appropriate technical solutions and techniques aligned to WGS Corporate GTS strategy.
- Design, development, administration, and support of technical solutions across all business applications ensuring accurate and timely delivery of key business information and functionality
- Design, development, administration, and support of databases, reports, business logic, and integrations that underpin all business applications ensuring applications are robust and performant, data integrity is maintained, and appropriate security is applied
- Working closely with functional pillars and relevant business contacts to gather and confirm business requirements and participate in solution design, as well as providing support and training where required
- Working closely with other GTS teams such as Operations, Architects, and Client Services to ensure architecture and infrastructure that underpins all business applications is correctly specified, robust, secure, and performant
- Working closely with 3rd parties to oversee and coordinate externally delivered solutions ensuring they are correct, robust, secure, performant, and delivered within the timescales agreed at the start of the engagement
- Providing end-to-end support across all business applications ensuring support calls are closed within SLAs and that system uptime meets agreed business targets
- Developing required documentation and adhering to internal processes and best practice methodologies
- Hands-on experience in application development and delivery, using industry recognised tools and methodologies
- Technical ability in software development lifecycles, technical infrastructure, database administration, and IT service management
- Good awareness of database administration principles and underlying technical infrastructure, experience of software development lifecycle and agile development methodologies, and experience of IT service management
- Strong communication skills, ability to adhere to processes and to demonstrate logical thinking, strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to work across organizations and cultures
- Demonstrable experience in Oracle and SQL/PLSQL
- Knowledge and experience of ERP systems, particularly IFS.
- Crystal Reports experience