Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Isle of Skye
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Are you ready to embark on a fulfilling career in a picturesque and idyllic location? We're seeking an Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer to join our Global client's team on a full-time permanent basis.
As an Engineering Technician reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting the efficient operation of process-related equipment Our client are a 24/7 fully automated process plant utilising cutting-edge SCADA and robotics technology.
- Safely execute maintenance tasks, adhering to risk assessments.
- Perform scheduled, planned, and unplanned maintenance to optimize plant efficiency and minimize downtime.
- Diagnose faults, identify problems, and implement effective solutions.
- Adhere to health and safety policies, keeping systems up to date, and accurately reporting maintenance activities.
- Support the resolution of process issues using your expertise and training.
- Maintain the engineering workshop and offices to high standards of organization and cleanliness.
- Comply with site policies and procedures, contributing to the creation and improvement of written procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally a time served apprentice/SVQ/NVQ Level 3 Qualification / Degree Qualified in an Electrical Field
- Ideally Experience in production, manufacturing but would consider other industries
- Familiarity with asset/maintenance management software and controlled work permit systems.
- Proven hands-on experience in mechanical/electrical servicing and diagnosis.
Sound interesting? Apply now or contact Caroline Strachan:
07825 450 978