Customer Service Executive
Fife - must be located in a commutable distance
Up to £27,000
We're currently seeking a Customer Service Executive to join a prominent UK-based business group, the industry leader in the Construction niche. This role is a part of their expanding inside Sales team and offers a fantastic opportunity for learning and development within the company.
Our client has a strong presence across Europe and aims to achieve a turnover of over £100 million. They are known for their forward-thinking approach, valuing hard work, perseverance, and diversity. Many of their leaders have advanced through the ranks, showcasing the potential for internal growth.
With our client's rapid growth, this role is your chance to jump on board and grow with the business. As a relatively junior role in the team, this role would suit someone early on in their career with commercial experience, or a graduate with work experience.
We are in search of a dynamic and versatile professional to fill the role of a Customer Service for our client. This multifaceted position spans across the sales team and working with stakeholders internally and externally. Offering the ideal Customer Service Executive, a chance to work within the sales team, gaining valuable exposure to various facets of business. We seek someone agile, adaptable, and capable of handling diverse tasks in support of our ambitious expansion plans.
- Professionally handle sales inquiries and provide product advice.
- Create profitable customer quotations by upselling and cross-selling.
- Obtain pricing and availability for non-stock items from suppliers.
- Accurately record quotes and customer feedback in the CRM system.
- Efficiently process sales orders following company procedures.
- Resolve customer issues, document them, and report to the supervisor.
- Process warranty claims with proper documentation.
- Emphasize cross-marketing during customer interactions and update CRM.
- Maintain accurate CRM data, including machine count and customer categories.
- Address customer complaints, record interactions, and process accounts.
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification (e.g., Business, etc.) or relevant commercial experience.
- Experience and confidence in dealing with customers and stakeholders, with a preference for candidates with work experience gained during their studies if at graduate level.
- Strong telephony skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to dynamic challenges.
- Proficiency in data analysis and market research techniques.
- Self-driven and results oriented.
- Salary ranges up to £27,000 depending on experience.
- Structured and supportive learning and development.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Private Dental Insurance.
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme.
How To Apply:
If you meet these requirements, please apply below.
Please note: All applicants must be based in Scotland or UK have the permanent right to work with no current or future visa restrictions. This is a full-time office role due to ongoing training etc.
Due to an extremely high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be personally contacted.