Working at North British
Our aim is to collectively nurture individual talent and provide quality employment. We employ people across a whole range of job roles, including production, warehousing, engineering, finance, HR and project management. Different roles require different levels of qualifications and experience.
We focus on continuous improvement as our 'True North', with company-wide core values uniting our workforce. For all employees, safety at work and working together are part of day-to-day life at North British. A culture of support and opportunity enables those who work here to thrive in their chosen field.
Professional development is a cornerstone of employment at North British: for example, previous graduate engineers have been sponsored through the three-year Institute of Brewing and Distilling Diploma.
- Access to a defined contribution Group Personal Pension Plan. The employer contribution is up to 15% of basic salary (based on an employee contribution of 10%), with flexibility for further employee contribution.
- Access to the Company Profit Share Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme, a helpline offering free, confidential advice and face to face consultations for employees and their immediate families on a range of issues.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements where possible