1. How long have you been an employee of Nine Twenty?
2. What is your role at Nine Twenty?
Team Leader – Engineering & Manufacturing.
3. What is your favourite part of being an employee of Nine Twenty?
Flexibility and freedom!
4. What do you like most about your role?
Working within such an interesting industry, where we have the opportunity to work on such a wide variety of roles across the Engineering &
Manufacturing industry which is ever evolving.
5. How would you describe Nine Twenty in three words?
Busy! Friendly! Family!
6. Before working at Nine Twenty, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
After working in Clydesdale bank for three years, my husband and I moved North to the Highlands to live and work at Skibo Castle. He was a Chef and I left my office career to do Housekeeping for two years. It was a very hard job physically but I won’t forget the experience of working and living on such a beautiful estate!
7. What is a fun fact that not many people know?
Wombats have square poop lol!
8. What is your favourite hobby?
Socialising, wine & eating crisps!
9. What is one item you can’t live without?