Everyone is talking about Nine Twenty. Do you want to find out why?
Are you bored with the mundane contingency recruitment services that the industry seems to be churning out and labelling as a service? We definitely are. Nine Twenty is a vibrant agency who only operates across carefully chosen sectors where we can genuinely share our expertise. Recruitment is changing and we are proud to be leaders in using Technology to optimise our service to our clients so we are looking for commercially driven, digitally focused and creative characters; technophobes need not apply.
Our Technology division is growing rapidly and with a headcount of 12 already recruiting across Software, Infrastructure, Digital, IT Sales and Tech Support areas, we have huge plans for early 2017.
We are looking for graduate and entry level candidates to join our busy recruitment delivery function in order to support our senior recruitment team. These positions will resource a variety of IT requirements, specifically within the SME sector in Scotland.
You will love it here if you are:
- A real character and have enthusiasm for your sector and role – no “mood hoovers,” it helps to have a sense of humour…
- An ambitious self-starter who doesn’t need micromanaged and will always seek opportunities to enhance their role and workload
- Confident & able to chat to everyone and anyone- this role requires you to pick up the phone or grab a coffee with candidates day in day out
- Flexible and open to change- you need to embrace new technologies to succeed in this industry so if you hate your computer probably think again…
- Able to build strong relationships with candidates; one day those candidates could become your client…
- Passionate about immersing yourself into this industry; you will be expected to proactively attend events and network with relevant contacts
Probably don’t bother applying if:
- You hate talking to people- this position is ALL about finding and building relationships
- You like working in a really quiet (boring) working environment- we are proud to always have a real buzz in the office
- You hate Friday night drinks- we are a sociable bunch at the best of times(not compulsory but highly recommended)
- You are looking for a 9-5 job and you aren’t money motivated; you can make money or you can make excuses…if you put the effort in you will ultimately be rewarded but no one is going to hand success to you on a plate
- You aren’t resilient; recruitment is a rollercoaster, sometimes you might feel like you’re in a glass case of emotion but it’s all part of the journey
What can you expect?
In return for your skills, experience, hard work and success, we offer
- Excellent compensation packages
- Rewarding bonus structures
- fun and dynamic working conditions
- Team and individual quarterly incentives including prizes such as early finishes, extra holidays, overnight stays etc.
- Annual award ceremony
Call us now on 0141 231 1260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a confidential chat.